Titles are generated by AI from Meta
Dear All, Jai Shri Mataji
From time to time excerpts of Shri Matajis Talks are being sent to you, though I have been out of circulation for the past two months or so. I term these as teaching points of the Divine Mother because they are very significant for our spiritual growth in Sahaja Yoga and because they are from the Divine Mother Herself we have to imbibe them through meditation. Hence we should not only read them but also include them in our meditation and experience the results. It is in this context that when I was ill with the Tantric attack in 1997 and Shri Mataji called me to Delhi and taught me how to establish "Shri Ganesha Tatwa" by cleansing the Mooladhar and seeking the qualities of Lord Ganesha given on the four petals of Mooladhar. This is how I learnt that when we can express our pure desire to the Divine Mother and seek qualities of a particular Diety/Chakra those qualities are established, by the Grace of the Divine Mother, over a period of time. However there is a certain intensity of Tapasya involved and those who wish to grow, will have to give time for deeper meditation and ask for the qualities they are seeking.
Do Read and imbibe the instructions given in the excerpt shown below.
Love and respects
Lt Gen VK Kapoor (Retd)
EXCERPT
Why Don’t we grow in Sahaja Yoga
When people get Realization, they do not understand that they have to now grow. And why they don’t grow? Because they do not ask for these energies. A person who is a Realized soul, if he says that, “I have to have more compassion. My compassion is not all right. My concern about others is not all right. My generosity is not all right. I’m exploiting others. I’m exploiting their love.” Then this energy starts moving, giving you that greater dimension of love and compassion. But, if you do not want to be growing in your awareness, then She says, “All right, he is a half-baked Sahaja yogi, let it be.” She doesn’t supply that energy which is stored within you. I told you, three into seven, that is twenty-one, raised to power 108 (the energy that we have within).
But because of your mundane style of thinking and asking — in the beginning, when I started Sahaja Yoga people used to ask for, say, jobs or for, ‘My mother is sick’ or a father is sick or they would ask for money or something like that. So these wants are not pure wants. As we know in economics, they are not pure wants. They’re impure wants, because they are never satiable in general.
So this Kundalini that is your Mother, She is there to supply you, nourish you, to look after you, to make you grow by giving you a higher personality. Higher personality, wider personality, deeper personality. Now, we think if somebody is well read, then we think he is a higher personality. Sometimes a person who is rich, we think he is a higher personality. Sometimes we think a person who is very hard working is a higher personality. Sometimes we think a person who is, I mean, some sort of a confusion about religion or something, we think he is a higher personality. Our ideas about higher personality itself are wrong. People are higher because they are spiritually evolved – otherwise, they are not..... Nobody respects them.
Shri Adi Kundalini Puja, Weilburg (Germany), 11 August 1991.
No comments:
Post a Comment